Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions stated below is an agreement between the purchaser and Newmarket Office Furniture LTD (referred to as “Newmarket Office Furniture”, “the company”, “we”, “our”) and or the representative of the company. The expressions “you” and “your” refer to purchasers and clients of Newmarket Office Furniture.
This agreement governs your use of products and services sold by Newmarket Office Furniture. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, effective upon posting an updated version of this agreement. It is your sole responsibility to read the contents of this page regularly to remain aware of any changes that occur. You are encouraged to carefully read the following terms and conditions, as they are key to smooth business transactions for all parties concerned.
- CONFIRMATION OF PRODUCT PURCHASE
- Purchase Deposits
All deposits are non-refundable.
- Product Holds
Product is first come first serve and no item can be held without a deposit on the order.
- Online shipping option is drop ship only, assembly and / or stair carry is quoted separately by a representative by phone or by email.
- If the client is not available to receive delivery an additional delivery charge will be applied for additional deliveries, please contact the office directly for information.
- Prices shown are including applicable taxes.
- Pick Up
- Clients picking up their order must give 48 hours notice prior to pick up. Once the order is in the showroom the client will be given 48 hours to pick up their order before it is shipped to our warehouse. No notice will be given prior to shipping the product to our warehouse.
- If you require assistance to load the order please contact the office directly to make an appointment prior to pick up, as without proper notice for assistance the office staff may not be able to assist you with the load.
- If you have scheduled an appointment but are running late please contact the office to allow the staff to prepare for a change in schedule.
- We do not supply blankets, ties, rope or any type of product to help with the load or unload of furniture.
- In no event is Newmarket Office liable for any types of damage or injury. We recommend that you have proper means of transportation to ensure safe travel.
- There is NO loading dock on site.
- The client or person picking up orders on behalf of the purchaser is responsible to check and make sure that all the purchased items/parts are picked up. If Newmarket Office is notified after pick up about a missing part or item, it will go to the claims department and will be under the discretion of that department.
We like to ensure that our clients have a smooth pick up and have found the above outline information does allow the process to run smoothly
- Delivery and Installation
- Client must be on site during delivery and install, if client is not on site it may result in non-completion of work.
- The delivery time frame is 10:00am – 5:00pm ( office deliveries ) and 10:00 – 7:00 ( home deliveries ), no special times can be accommodated. Client can contact the office directly on the day of the scheduled delivery to inquire about delivery time frame.
- We do not recommend that other installers, contractors, electricians etc. are booked back to back on the day of installation. Until the furniture is completely installed delays may occur.
- It is the responsibility of the client to instruct the installers on the configuration they would like or any other specific requirements, such as where they would like grommet holes to be installed.
- On site installers will not assemble and disassemble items multiple times, this is a one step process.
- Existing furniture, appliances, electronics, and /or breakable items can not be moved or removed by installers
- Failure to move items that fall into the above categories may result in non-completion of delivery or installation.
- Due to slip and trip casualties, shoes are always required to be on. No booties or other foot protection can be worn by installers.
- Installers will remove garbage items left over from un-packaging of furniture such as cardboard, plastic wrap – note * some small pieces may be left over.
- Commercial grade pieces may not all come with instructions we do recommend the delivery and installation package if this would be an issue.
- All manufactures may not give extra flat brackets, screws, or grommets, if you do have installation done the installers will have standard items with them.
- If clients would like to exchange or return a purchase. Shipping / return of the product to Newmarket Office Furniture is not covered by Newmarket Office Furniture and is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Delivered or Installed Merchandise
- Once delivery / installation is performed Newmarket Office is no longer responsible for any products unless it is covered under warranty.
- Note – not all products come with a warranty.
In no event shall the company and/or its licensors be liable to anyone for any indirect or incidental damages of any type or kind incurred by the purchaser or the service including – personal injury or loss, loss of data or profit.
- Return Policy
The manufactures that are non-refundable and non-exchangeable: Global, IOF, Icon, Office Star, Tayco, Nightingale, WorkSpace48*
- We will accept returns on new in stock products ( with the exclusion of the manufactures listed above ), within 14 days of purchase a 30% restocking fee will apply.
- Used items may be exchanged or returned, within 14 days of purchase for in-store credit only.
- The item will be subject to inspection and must be in its original condition.
- If an item requires pick up additional charges may apply.
- Time, delivery, and repair work is non-refundable.
- If clients would like to exchange or return a purchase – shipping / return of the product to Newmarket Office Furniture is not covered by Newmarket Office Furniture and is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you require your order to be picked up and returned to Newmarket Office Furniture an additional pick up charge will be applied.
- Products ordered via a quotation prepared by one of our furniture specialists are excluded from this return policy and cannot be returned even if some or all products are unpacked.
Please feel free to contact the office if you have any questions.